It is a very big honor for those who get to perform Hajj and Umrah, at least once in their whole life time. It is said, by performing Hajj, the blessings of the almighty Allah is received for sure. However, when choosing to perform the sacred obligation, one has to be due diligent in choosing any of the Hajj Packages 2014 available online. To be very honest, no one knows which the best way to do so is, however, here are a few tips which would help you along the way when making a choice for the same.
- The first thing you need to do is to check how much would you allocate for the holy obligation. It is not about how much you can afford to spend on the Hajj trip, but about the intent that counts the most.Â If this is your first time on the Hajj trip planning, it would mean you need to have the right guidance on how to choose the right packages. Take a look online and conduct your own cost comparisons on the rates, services and benefits by contacting at least four to five travel operators. Get all the important information you need, right from airline fares to hotel accommodation, food and transport too. Make a comparison and check if there are discounts available or not. Only then should you narrow down to one operator who best suits your needs.
- Get to know how far would your place of stay in the holy city be from the location of the holy places. In doing so, you would save plenty of money, but remember, the closer you are to the holy spots, the costlier would the rentals be. Yes, you wouldnâ€™t have to spend too much on transportation, but all of that should be all inclusive. Check for all inclusive fares and packages that give you places to stay close to the holy spots where you would offer prayers.
- The climate in both the holy cities is hot during the day and cold at night. Hence, ensure that you carry enough of comfortable footwear and clothing for the Hajj. Carry extra ihram clothing so that you stay clean and comfortable through the whole trip. And please carry enough of coolants to keep you hydrated and cool through the scorching sun, donâ€™t forget to carry your own toiletries and deos too.
- All your paper work and documentation should be taken care of by the service providers. Check twice if they have done the needful, and they should also guide you on what you can carry into Saudi Arabia and what you cannot.
- Finally, only use the help of service providers that have the approvals from the Saudi Arabian ministry. Ask the travel officials for documents to prove the same, when choosing them as the service providers to help with best Hajj Packages for 2014.
We hope you have a wonderful hajj 2014