Umrah and Hajj, every year sees millions of devotees throng to the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Things can be a little cumbersome and disorganized, uncomfortable and tough if not planned right. This is why it is always smart to check with at least two to three travel operators or companies and then choose the right Umrah Packages 2014.
What you should remember:
- Remember, the Umrah and Hajj packages arenâ€™t a tour deal. However, it is one way of even knowing whatâ€™s happening in another world, different from yours. The holy cities would be bustling with men and women who come to offer prayers, millions of them. Each have their own hardships, major or minor to deal with. Some walk it to the holy cities, while others use various modes of transport to get there. You would find people living in tents made of cloth, some at big hotels and some in groups in smaller motels too. Not everyone has enough money to eat lavishly, so be prepared to see a mix of the rich and the poor, all conglomerating at one place.
- It is that time of the year when you should be more focused on the connection with the divine, and be a little less bothered about people getting too much under your skin. No matter how patient you are, the crowds can annoy you, especially strangers. Sometimes people may breathe down your neck, but remember the golden rule, no losing your cool.
- While Umrah and Hajj are on, time is not something that should bother you. Sometimes it takes hours and days to finish what you came for. Even waiting for flights at the airport can take more than a day, especially if you have multiple time zones to tackle. Be prepared to walk or take a bus to reach your destination, and do not carry a watch, it would only eat you up.
- High tech gadgets should be left behind at home. At the Umrah and Hajj, youâ€™re there for payers and invocation, respect the ambience around and donâ€™t be too loud. Most of the people here want to detach from the worldly ways of life, and hence need mental and spiritual relief for the same. Respect their needs and forget those important emails or calls for the moment.
- Develop brotherhood while being on Umrah and Hajj, this is where many from across the globe get to meet and greet one another. There are people from across the globe that come to offer prayers, learn more about them, mingle with them to a limit and enrich each others lives too.
- At Arafat, do not sleep too much and waste time. You are here for a divine and spiritual purpose, learn the hardships of life. Camel rides and shopping can wait, Umrah and Hajj is what beckons you.
- Instead of coffees and sodas have a lot of water, because it gets very hot here in Saudi Arabia. The whole trip can be very tiring too, but remember your purpose. You are here to seek forgiveness from the almighty Allah.
Please remember these few simple but important points and watch how the Umrah Packages 2014 you book makes everything smooth and fine.